Tuesday, June 29, 2010

I'm back, and I'm not stopping 12/31/07

The blogs must go on. Sorry that I have not written much in the last few weeks... I've been not exactly busy. The wedding was amazing, Sam was gorgeous, everything went relatively smoothly and it was soooo much fun. I want to be a bridesmaid again (just in case anyone I know is getting engaged anytime soon)! Then it was Christmas time, and I had a lot of napping to catch up on. Still working on that one, but I am sleeping like a champion. So now it's New Years Eve, and I am going to hang out with some of my friends in a little while, and possibly see a movie. This break I've seen Sweeney Todd (It was the Count of Monte Cristo with more blood and less plot - better singing though) and Juno. Juno was very cute. I think that tonight we're thinking that it will be the Bee Movie. All I know about it is that there was a review in the New York Times that bashed it for not being scientifically accurate. Should be amusing. So in addition to sleeping and watching movies, I've almost finished my scrapbook from Deutschland (if anyone would like to see it, let me know) and I've come up with a four year plan. But I'll write about that tomorrow, since it's kinda like a New Year's Resolution. Happy New Year's Eve everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment