Tuesday, June 29, 2010

American Food 10/2/07

Dear Loyal Blog Readers,

I'm going to Spain! I just booked tickets and the hostel yesterday, and it is going to be incredibly cheap. I'm going with two of the other people in my program, Ericka and Nick, and we're staying for four nights in Barcelona. Round trip plane tickets were .02 euro plus taxes, so around 25 euro total. The hostel is 17.50 euro per night, so the entire trip is going to start at around 110 euro. Then we add food and presents and whatnot, and this is still way cheap. It's amazing.

Tonight I hung out with Ericka in Studentindorf, which is the dorm that's about as far away from mine as it's possible to be. She is a Mormon, and she was cooking for some of the missionaries here in Marburg, so I came and helped. We had tacos and nachos and cookies. It was sooo much fun, and really yummy.

And my dad is coming to Germany!!! For the first weekend in November. I'm so excited. Tomorrow is Oktoberfest, and I'm excited about that too. Things are just going pretty well in general.

Exchange Rates

One dollar = .695 Euro

One Euro =1.42 dollars

No comments:

Post a Comment