Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Going to France! 11/21/07

It is now 9:30 in the evening, and in just six short hours, Amanda and I will be leaving our apartment to spend something like eight hours traveling to France. We're going to Montpellier, which is the fifth largest city in France (according to their website... since it's not listed on maps as a major city, we're not sure if we're buying it). It's quite exciting. Today in conversation class we had to fill out withdrawal from the University papers. My goodness. I only have a little over three more weeks here. Time flies when you're having fun, I guess. And there is a ton of stuff to do before I leave. We're going to Ireland next weekend and then the weekend after that we're going to Nuremburg and Frankfurt for the world-renowned Christmas festivals. They're really supposed to be quite something. And around all that, I have to pack (:-/), de-register with the city, meet with my house mother, get my housing deposit back, and, well, pass my classes. Should be a busy couple of weeks. Anyway, Bon Voyage!

Exchange rates: $1=.67 Euro 1 Euro = $1.48

This is pathetic (until I come home and get to change my euros for American bucks. Then it will be okay).

No comments:

Post a Comment