Tuesday, June 29, 2010

From Sun to Snow 11/16/07


I can't even describe how much I miss Barcelona right now. We spent more time on the beach, had great food, and I got to go to the Maritime Museum and the Picasso Museum. Absolutely gorgeous. We got on the plane in tee-shirts and sunglasses, only to be greeted in Germany by rain, wind and extreme cold. It snowed the next day, and has snowed twice more since then. A bit insane.

Amanda and I have planned two more trips before I get home. The first is to Montpellier, France. We're flying there and spending two nights in a hotel. Total cost: 50 Euro. This will be next weekend. The weekend after that we're flying to Ireland and staying in Killarney for two nights. Total cost: again, 50 euro. It's quite hard to beat that.

This weekend is going to be a lazy weekend, which is pretty awesome. I haven't had one in a while, and I'm pretty excited about it. Yesterday I got my hair cut, and it looks amazing. Ericka did a really, really good job on it.

Exchange Rates:

$1=.68 Euro
1 Euro=$1.47

Ouch!

No comments:

Post a Comment