Tuesday, June 29, 2010

On to Economics 10/15/07

Well, today is the big day. It started with the second half of my language class test and will continue with all my other classes. Just to put everyones mind at ease, I did pass my German language class. Yay! I got an 81 on the written part and an 84 on the spoken part. It could have been better, but I didn't study at all, figuring that I would do relatively well and that the grades don't factor into my GPA at home. I think that I did relatively well, so I'm not complaining.

Now for the fun part. In roughly 48 minutes I begin my Finance class. In German. Then I have a brief break before my Economic Policy class. In German. Then I have no break before four more hours of Finance. Still in German. I am going to be so brain dead at the end of the day that it will probably take at least two of my six days off to recover. Once again, I'm not complaining.

I am trying to add another class though. I don't have a ton of options, unfortunately, so we'll see what happens. It would be nice to knock out another requirement while I'm here. We shall see.

And now for the best news ever! I have the internet in my room! Thank you Amanda! No more half-hour commutes to the library in order to check my email. Score!

Exchange Rates:
The same as last time I posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment