Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Today 10/23/07

Got an early start today. Kim Cressy (from the office of international education) sent me and Amanda packages, and we had to go to the office of international education here to pick them up. I was able to get several things straightened out there. My phone is now working again and I'll get my stipend tomorrow. Also, the academic director for IUSP was there, so I got to tell him in person that the schedule he gave me was wrong and that I ended up sitting through a very interesting lecture on growth and development (if only I understood more of the German) instead of my finance class. I've now missed three class sessions of Finance, and I'm stressing out about it. I'd like to thank Kim for the package. It was very thoughtful. She sent candy and shells and used popcorn as packing peanuts. All this stuff and the school newspaper, which was... enlightening.

Same depressing exchange rate. On a positive side, my Dad is coming soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment