Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Hola! (Approximately the amount of Spanish I know) 10/8/07

One ten minute cab ride. Two one hour train rides. Standing around for 45 minutes. A one hour and ten minute bus ride. Standing around for 45 minutes. A two hour flight. Standing around for an hour because the bus was late. And an 80 minute bus ride later.... we made it to the Hostel. In Barcelona. Heck yeah. I'm with Ericka, Nick and Jessica and so far, I love it. Yesterday we explored some, found dinner, and pretty much crashed from all the traveling. Today we got up, walked through the city center and spent something like three hours on the beach in the sun. It was gorgeous. I may have a sunburn. More to come later, I just wanted to let everyone know that we got here okay.

Exchange Rates: $1=.68 European cents 1 Euro = $1.46

No comments:

Post a Comment