Thursday, July 1, 2010

Possible Blasphemy 1/6/10

Okay. So hopefully if you're reading my blog, you know me pretty well. And if you know me pretty well, I'm sure that you know that I am a fast food junkie. Particularly McDonalds. Shout out to Shannon, right there.

They have McDonalds here (of course) and it delivers (which is about the coolest thing I've ever heard.... except that I would eat McDonalds ALL the time). I mentioned that I would like to get a meal at some point, because in my business classes with Dr. Showalter, we talked about how you can use McDonalds to determine relative costs of living and whatnot. For example, the same meal in Massachusetts costs $1.50 more than it does in North Carolina. So it's more expensive to live in Massachusetts than it to live in North Carolina. Moral of the story? Eat more Mickey D's in NC and build up anticipation in MA.

Anyway, when I said this, Farah said that she felt that the McDonalds french fries in Egypt were better than any she had tasted elsewhere. This is fascinating to me, because I thought that McDonalds was pretty on top of things in the states. I HAVE TO INVESTIGATE! But I will keep you posted, Loyal Readers, so that you can all determine whether you have to make a trip to Egypt to experience these awesome french fries.

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment