Thursday, July 1, 2010

Crazy computer issues 1/20/2008

Well. This week started off with a call from my mother. She and my brother had a snow day. My dad and his class are in Mexico. And I had six hours of class. Woo. Anyway. The week was moving along and actually going pretty well until Wednesday hit. We had a field trip in La La Land (which was both fun and informative) and I got my first stats test back (solid A, baby). A pretty sweet day, all told. Nope. Got back to my room that evening, decided to do what my computer was telling me to do, which was updates, and lo and behold, all the icons and the desktop begin this crazy strobe light thing. I was not a fan (my computer made it all the way to Europe, only to fall victim to updating microsoft - what the heck?). Though the nice Mac Geniuses were able to fix it, I had to go to Short Pump twice and stand around for a few hours (which has resulted in a burning desire to buy an iPhone... they are so freaking cool) and I only got my computer back yesterday. And now everyone knows all about it. Other than that, and the horribly upsetting cuts from Project Runway, life has been fabulous.


No comments:

Post a Comment