Thursday, July 1, 2010

First Week of J-Term: Check. 1/11/2008

Well, the first week is done, and I am quite educated already. Things I have learned: 1. If I'm going to leave stuff with people on campus while I go abroad, I should make a list of who has what. 2. Even if I'm incredibly thrilled that the newspaper meeting went well, I should not let my joy get to me to the point that I sign up for six days of RA duty in the next month when I only need one. 3. Taking a (not so) random sample of debate team members who showed up on Thursday, I am not the only one who has gotten busted for going more that 20 mph over the speed limit. 4. Aristophanes was a dirty, dirty man. Dirty to the point that a lot of it goes over our heads, and Dr. McCaffrey has to explain it to us. 5.The likelihood of the poll that said that Clinton would get 28% (+/- 4 points) of New Hampshire, when she actually got 39% of the vote was seriously flawed. The likelihood of the poll being exactly accurate and then having what happened on Primary Day actually happen is far less than .0000001%. Come on, New Hampshire. Not cool on the polling.

No comments:

Post a Comment