Thursday, July 1, 2010

Last Post from Egypt 1/6/10

Hey everyone,

It's 4:15 in the morning, and we're leaving Farah's house in around 15 minutes to head to the airport. My flight leaves at 7:30, and gets in to Paris at 11:30 local time. I leave Paris at 1:30 pm, get to JFK at 4:30 pm local time. At 6:15 pm I fly from JFK to Boston. Man, am I happy that I'm not flying through Heathrow (totally closed due to bad weather) or Geneva (Baggage Handler Strike - though I am only doing carry-on back.

I'm looking forward to being stateside, but I really want to thank Farah and her family for letting me come stay with them and showing me what Egypt is all about, from the tours and museums, to the food and culture. Thank you so much!

Egypt was awesome. Now if I can only get some sleep on the flights home...

No comments:

Post a Comment