Thursday, July 1, 2010

New trip! To Greece!

Hey everyone,

In just 90+ hours, I will be boarding a plane at IAD to go to Greece with Caitlynn Husz and Katie Thorne! As of this moment, I have not:

-Finished booking hotels (but it's planned)
-Packed
-Confirmed our car rental
-Picked up the Euros I ordered
-Finished the internship work that I need to prior to leaving
-Cleaned

... but that's what the next 90+ hours are for, right? I'm set. I've already consolidated my blogs, so the other stuff will clearly fall into place. Here are the logistics:

We leave on Monday, June 5th - 6:40 PM
Get in to London on June 6th - 6:40 AM
Get into Athens on June 6th - 2:10 PM

I'll post the rest of the itinerary later on, but that is our immediate plan. Things I am uber excited about:
- The Parthenon!
- Santorini!
- The volcano tour from Santorini (apparently there might be donkeys involved)
- Delphi
- Awesome Food
- Hanging out with Caitlynn, Katie, Becky, and Kristen in Greece

No comments:

Post a Comment