Thursday, July 1, 2010

I just made it through security! 1/6/10

That's my update. Everything seems to be more or less on schedule. I got extra passport stamps from Egypt, which I was a big fan of. Also, here you undergo a mandatory pat down (awkward), but don't have to remove your shoes.

They did make me check my carry-on, due to additional security in France. I'm going to be a little upset if it doesn't make it, as it has everything but my passport and wallet, my netbook, my iPod, my brother's Sony Reader, and my toothbrush.

And now I need everyone to hope really, really hard for me. I have carried 20 Euro in my wallet since I left Germany, so that if ever I was in a position to buy real pretzels again, I would be prepared to take advantage of the opportunity. The Paris airport may be that opportunity. Think positive thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment