Thursday, July 1, 2010

Airport tomorrow! 12/29/2009

It's a little sad, but even though I'm leaving tomorrow, I won't be getting to Egypt until 5:30 pm on Thursday. Which means leaving my house around noon tomorrow, flying to JFK, hanging out for six hours (oh goody), and then finally flying to Cairo. Soooo excited.

Now, I have recently found out (from quasi-reliable sources) that camels are not as nice and friendly as I had previously thought. Apparently, they may be mean. However, I will work through that - I'm sure that the camels are just misunderstood.

So, I have more or less packed. Right now it's less packed, but I made a list. I tried to go to Triple A and switch money, but apparently Egyptian currency is not something that they stock. Only Euros, Pounds, Pesos and Canadian dollars. Boring. I could have ordered some, but that would have been more of a plan ahead kind of thing.

And now to enjoy some reality television. Next post from JFK!

No comments:

Post a Comment