Friday, October 15, 2010

A little more information

Hey everyone,

I have slightly more information about Prague now. On November 6th, I will be meeting a group of Americans in DC. Then, on November 7th, we have a half-day orientation, followed by a flight to Prague (I'm thinking that flight will be seven or so hours long). The conference starts on November 8th, and seems to run until November 11th.

On the 12th, the idea is for everyone to return to the states. However, I requested (fingers crossed in a big way) to remain in Prague and fly out two days later, on the 14th. This is because the fabulous KATIE THORNE has arranged to come and meet me in Prague for an R-MC reunion. Which, clearly, would be awesome.

So, if all goes according to plan, I get to go to Prague, see Katie Thorne, and get back in time for Troy's birthday on the 15th. Life is pretty grand.

No comments:

Post a Comment